The EX224M/AD Explorer Analytical features fast optimized linearity, stabilization times, and repeatability specifications. Whilst also featuring enhanced vibration filtering and AutoCal calibration to ensure accuracy. The EX224M/AD’s draft shield allows the user to have easy entry to the weighing chamber through the flip or sliding top door and the top-mounted side doors. On this model, the top-mounted side doors can be automatically controlled.
Ohaus Explorer® Analytical EX224M/AD EC Type Approved
Ohaus Explorer® Analytical EX224M/AD
The EX224M/AD Ohaus Explorer Analytical balance uses modern features and design elements to offer you a high-performance balance unlike any other on the market.
The EX224M/AD Explorer is a smart intuitive balance that simplifies even the most complex laboratory measurements using its intelligent features. The large colour touchscreen allows a user to access the advanced application modes and icon-driven application software features e.g. user manager, minimum weight indication, and library.
The Explorers draft shield provides easy entry to the weighing chamber using a flip or sliding top door and the top-mounted side doors that can be automatically controlled on certain models. The Ohaus Explorer features a hands-free operation to improve weighing efficiency, to minimise contamination, and to eliminate sample residue transfer.
- Fast stabilization times
- Optimized linearity
- Balance stability in unstable environments
- Enhanced vibration filtering
- AutoCal calibration ensuring accuracy
- Easy entry to the weighing chamber
- Superior Shock, Spill and Splash Resistance
- Four touchless sensors
Enhanced performance and value with the latest EX2.20 software update
The EX2.20 software update provides additional functionality aimed at simplifying and helping to achieve compliance in regulated applications and environments.
Enhance data integrity and transparency
- Record changes to balance settings, calibration adjustments and printed results, user-access data, and GMP/ GLP data fields
- Log 5000 records, export PDF log, and save to a USB flash drive.
Customise user management
- Assign users to 1 of 4 pre-existing groups with varying access rights
- Create 110 user accounts with admin configurable passwords and expiration dates from 30 days.
Safeguard quality and conformity
- Enable batch traceability with UE-600 GIGATEK RFID readers
- Verify Minimum Weight with an Integrated Repeatability Test
- Identify when sample is below minimum tolerance with Below-Min Weight Indicator
- Configure tolerances and monitor batch uniformity via Fill Weight Variation.
Modular design, metal base, ABS top housing, stainless steel pan, glass draft shield with top-mounted side doors and flip/sliding top door, illuminated up-front level indicator, integral weigh below hook, security bracket, calibration lock, four touchless sensors, full housing in-use cover
Full-color 5.7 in VGA, touch screen